Visibility

One Of My Mottos


Dear Juneleh,

This is part of how I live my life.
Look at a stone cutter hammering away at his rock, perhaps a hundred times without as much as a crack showing in it. Yet at the hundred-and-first blow it will split in two, and I know it was not the last blow that did it, but all that had gone before.
Jacob Riis
We'll always face good times and bad ones.

Some days we'll find ourselves standing at the top of the mountain and some at the bottom and it won't matter how much or how little cash we have.

The only thing that truly matters is our willingness to keep pushing forward and to pick ourselves up when we fall down.

Granted I am damn tired of falling and irritated with those who try to push me down, but I promise you dear lady I won't stay down for long.

Might catch my breath, might take a moment to see what the sky looks like from my back, but I won't stay down.

Speaking of views from our backs, how would you like to see what the stars look like while on your back. ;)

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...