Visibility

Holidaze

Got punched in the mouth today (not literally) by a couple of things. Under normal circumstances they would be irritating and nothing more, but today they feel soul crushing.

The kind of stuff where I look up at the ceiling and ask why I can't catch a break. This crap is slowly killing me, just death by a thousand paper cuts.

I hate feeling like this. I am not a negative person but this crap makes me feel like it is turning me into one. It can't keep going. I can't live like this anymore.

If I didn't have the imagination I do and the ridiculous gut feelings that keep me going I would be in serious trouble. Life is unfair, but you know that. All we get to do is choose how to act or react to what happens.

Wish I was with my pepper pike. ;) Hope your holiday is great.

P.S. You know how FB suggests people you know as potential friends? Well it just suggested I send a request to your cousin, one who shares a friend in common with me. They are still in contact with you. Think business card.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...