Dear June,
Ok woman who once loved it when I called her my YLC or SAW I know you are going to come back here soon so I figure I'll throw out another post. I can write a million of these- it is easy.
You can decide what tone of voice to assign to that last line. Had a crazy couple days, sibling in the hospital- makes for a good time. All sorts of fun with that, great way to lead into a holiday weekend.
Remember when we were best friends and we actually talked about things and supported each other. Yeah me, too.
How about you agree to me supporting you with a big spanking followed by some time on my lap. I'll try not to bounce you too hard, 'cuz it sounds like you might not be used to any sort of physical activity.
And me, well I have got all sorts of energy. All this time in the gym and on the treadmill is really working wonders for me.
Would be just nifty to wear you out, not too hard to do either.
Had an interview about something out your way. Suppose we shall see how that turns out. Would be kind of funny after all this to find me in your neck of the woods on a longer basis now wouldn't it.
Course they have to make an offer and I have to accept. We're still some time away from that and I am evaluating other opportunities too. Could end up staying where I am at, hard to say. This is the joy of uncertainty and the excitement of opportunity.
Well woman, if we don't speak before have a good holiday. Got to run now cuz I have to go let some people go.
Love is a bitch and sometimes you marry one or fall in love with one or something along those lines. Beats the hell out of me which one it is. But that is ok, one of these days I might figure it out or maybe not.
Got some bigger fish to fry before that one. MLBF- always knew I was right about that.
Maybe if you are really lucky you'll have your favorite BIL living with you for a few days. Better padlock the AC because if you don't he'll adjust it for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment