Visibility

A Thousand Love Letters

Dear June,
 
Have I written you a thousand love letters yet? I am not quite sure, but I bet that you have received hundreds. I bet that I have dedicated thousands of letters to you and half as many punctuation marks.

Was thinking about all of our adventures together and how I would write about them. The red faced girl who was "confronted" in the parking lot comes to mind, among others.

Of course that reminds me of many things, smiles you have given to me and other things you have given to me. Hell, those other things kind of make me feel all kinds of tingly sensations. My ticklish girl who claims that she only comes here because she is curious.

Whatever will you say or do when I come to town. I most certainly wonder and then I remember how loud you are and I smile.

Got a good gift for you one day. Just you wait. You, the heroine of the story and the movie star- pretty cool if you ask me.

Still you need a big hug and an even bigger spanking. That is because you need to submit. Be dominated again and give in to me.

It is more than worth it. We both need it and no one else can fill that hole in the same manner now can they. I'll let you decide if that is figurative or literal.

I'll be back to add to this later, got to run now to go take care of  a few things.

I might love you or I might not.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...