Visibility

These Words

Dear June,

I thought about this post and others this evening. I did it for obvious reasons. I made an offer for a particular reason and presented a desire for a particular reason.

They are separate from the others. Way back when it all started we talked about the seasons and how something every so often would be good.

I am very curious what would happen if we had that moment together because I am not buying what you are selling. If it has been a year since that last good time you should do something about it.

But hey, what do I know? Well, my memories are corroborated by other items and I promised you to keep fighting even when you were a pain in my ass.

That is per your request. I continue to be who I am and I continue to try to honor that request in the best way I know how.

It is like playing Poker. Some people bluff. Sometimes you call their bluff and good things happen. Sometimes they don't.

But every now and then crazy stuff happens. Earl Warren surprised lots of people. Who knows. Anyway, poker requires playing out the hand and their are still a few cards left in this deck.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...