Had we not I might have told you that you both went to the same university and asked if by chance you know each other.
Not that it matters, what is 'funny' to me is that she has become friends with people you know. She is also friends with a woman who knows your sister. As a matter of fact, I am friends with this woman's husband.
Wouldn't describe us as being particularly tight, but I find it funny. He shares my name. He and his wife also live abroad. I wonder if he has had the pleasure of meeting your sister's husband. Maybe I'll ask.
BTW, I also found out that my folks have more friends who went to your high school. Damn world gets smaller all the time.
Ok old lady, I'd toss you a banana but you are too fare away...right now. Bed time for me.
No comments:
Post a Comment