Visibility

Every Other Day

Dear Juneleh,

You show up in these places roughly every other day so this should be your "on" day. Sometimes you and your lists are so predictable, kind of cute in your illogical and irrational way...shorty. ;)

Been one hell of a week woman. You who used to be my YLC have become my favorite ghost, nah scratch that, Casper is. He is friendly. ;)

So I am busy looking for an agent to help with this little story I am working on. I like to think that hardback is coming, but I'll settle for paperback and Kindle. One step at a time.

Makes me think of Tom Jones, Think I better dance Now. Stumbled onto this video and wasn't even looking for it.

To be fair I'll give you this link too.

Got to tell you, I know things but I don't have time to share them all now. Might hit them later, might not.

Ok YLC to be, I am out.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...