Visibility

A Few Things

My writing was criticized this week week. There is plenty of room for doing so but what I heard was not something I agree with.

It sucks to be berated when you haven't been given direction. And then to learn what I did, so very frustrating.

Putting in major effort and pushing so hard. Baby, I hate feeling like I am going nowhere with it.

But maybe I am, maybe I am getting ahead and doing more than I realize.

Much success has come to me because I work for it, just impatient to get more. So I'm doing my best to make it happen.

Gah, it is so hard sometimes because past experience makes me nervous but then again I think I'm set up for many good things.

BTW, I still hear you thinking. That's a good thing.

Mlbf

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...