Hi baby,
I should be asleep because I am exhausted but I can't quite get there, sleep that is. So I am here about the computer for a few minutes to see if I can unwind just a little bit more so that I can get more than a couple of hours.
I want to thank you for your support about my writing. You really are my biggest fan and it means more to me than you know.
Sometimes I think you overstate my abilities there. I have some talent but I don't know that I am really that good. But as you know I am good about practicing so that I can improve. I think with some work I can really turn my words into something
Sitting here by myself it is hard not to wonder if it is foreshadowing my future. Will I be living alone again?
I have mixed emotions about it. If it is what needs to be done to advance my career and put myself in the position I want to be in to take care of the kids than I will do it without question. It is hard being separated but if I can see a big upside to it then I am willing.
There is far more that could be said but I am not going to over think it. I do what I have to do because I believe that sometimes short term discomfort leads to long term benefits. There is no doubt in my mind that the current position has always been part of a transitional phase.
I had hoped it would be connected by being part of the same company but if it is not so be it. Besides this might lead to a very good raise and that never hurts.
Try not to miss me too much. You are my favorite Pita. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment