Visibility

Still My Girl

Dear June,

Hey baby I still call you my girl but I am not really going to write about that now because I want to share something else with you.

I am beginning to wonder if I am overextended because it is getting harder to keep up in the all places I am at. Or maybe I am just stuck in a different sort of rut because I am more self conscious about writing with reckless abandon everywhere.

It feels strange to say that. I feel a bit like a teen because why should I care but sometimes I do. So much going on now and so hard to try to figure it all out. But if I know anything it is that we can't plan and map life out with the sort of precision and accuracy we want or maybe the detail I want.

Some things can't be figured out in advance, they can only be seen through experience. If you don't walk through the door you can't ever figure out if what you see is good, bad, awful or a mix of it all.

In other news I spent some time thinking about making love to you. I thought about what it is like to hold you in my arms, to kiss you, to smell you, to be inside you. I thought about how every time I slide into you there is this glow in your eyes and such a big smile on your face.

And I thought about how it never gets old being with you.

I thought about taking you from behind and of you being on top.

I thought about kissing you.

And I thought about how we are stuck with each other because this won't ever go away. We will always love each other.

That is not a bad thing.

Who knows what the future brings. I will be with you again. It is like you said last summer, we are family.

Sometimes you make me crazy, but you are my best friend and I love you.

Hell if I know how this letter went to this place, but I feel you and I hope you feel my arms around you. You are still my girl, even if you sometimes act ridiculous. :)

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...