Visibility

Checking In

Hi Baby,

I saw this article floating around Facebook and at first I figured it was probably nonsense but I checked it out anyway.

It is called Semen is 'good for women's health and helps fight depression' and based upon some empirical evidence from time with you I think there is truth in it. However we should probably make a point to investigate it some more.

In the name of science I'll be happy to provide you with more than you can handle and you can try to prove that I can't wear you out. ;) That is still one of my favorite arguments.

Life here is a mix of the usual nonsense. Some days are better than others which isn't any different than what most people experience in their own lives but I am not most people so I keep pushing to have great days more often than not.

The office has been much more challenging lately primarily because I haven't been given much guidance for the work I have been doing and I have been told that my submissions have been sub par. That irks me more than I can tell you. If you don't do a good job of describing what you want and need it makes it very challenging to meet those goals. And since it is one of my strengths that is being criticized I pay more attention because most of the time even when I feel like my submissions don't flow the way I want them to I know they are solid.

I suppose part of my frustration lies in feeling like some of this is subjective and somewhat focused on gender issues. I don't try to write like a man or a woman. I just do my best to produce something that both sides will understand and appreciate but some of the editing reads to me like I am being asked to produce estrogen based content.

Does that make sense?

It concerns me a bit because we are getting close to a time where decisions about the future will be made and I don't want this to impact things at all. But I can also tell you I am busting my ass to make sure that I am doing all that I can.

I go to sleep knowing that however it turns out I have done the best I can to make them happy. It is possible that my past experience is making me more sensitive and that there is nothing for me to be concerned about but it is hard to just relax.

Still when you do all you can you know that however things turn out you did what you could to make sure that your best effort is reflected.

Well my girl, if I could I would grab you and kiss you now. It seems like a shame that your lips aren't receiving my deepest appreciation right now. Could tell you much more than that but we'll save some of that for a different day.

But that doesn't meant that I won't tell you I wish your legs were wrapped around me now. One day...

Love you baby.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...