Visibility

Clearing My Head

Hi baby,

Just clearing my head. Made a big mistake at work, felt like such a dope because it was so very dumb. Stressed about it because I need this to work. Thus far it has and it will most likely continue but sometimes it is hard not to worry.

Wish you were close to give me a hug, I could use one. Might even be nice to nuzzle your neck a bit and smell you.

And I'd kiss you because your lips are made for being kissed and that is just part of what is meant to be. Oh, so many other things to say and share. Can't wait for the day.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...