Visibility

Curiosity

Hi Babeleh,

Are you as curious as I am about where I will end up?  I really don't know because it could be almost anywhere.

Sent out a bunch by me and a bunch by you. I am excited and frustrated by it. So many thoughts flowing through my mind.

I know what I want and what I need. I'm confident eventually I'll get to the place where they merge.

Have I told you I think you're beautiful because I do. Got some ideas about stories to write and some sexy lady stars in them.

Come give me a hug woman and let me lean on you for a moment. I'm tired.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...