Dear Juneleh,
I am excited for you. I hope that trip comes through and I hope I get to join you there. I haven't a clue how that would happen and based upon what you told me it would take a lot to make time to get together but that is ok with me.
I am not really focused on trying to join you then. I just like the thought because it is on my list of places to visit with you. And yeah I know there is no saying if any of that will ever happen but I am not going to lie and say I don't want it to.
You wouldn't believe that any more than I would believe you didn't want to travel together either. Would love to take you away for your birthday. I have a long list of things to do and places to see with you. Not that there was any question but it is not because I love you.
It is because I like you too and because we just never get tired of spending time with each other. It always goes so fast. Communication, trust and compatibility go a long way.
I still want to see how many times we can do it in a day. Would be fun to be like a kid with you. Always fun to make love to you and to see that look in your eyes.
Got to stop talking about that because you are so fucking hot it makes it hard to focus. I could talk about it for hours.
Anyway, the whole work thing pisses me off more than I can tell you. It is stupid and I am tired of busting my ass to be treated like this. But on the other hand it is far superior to my prior position which made me feel like a bum and a failure. That was very hard.
But that was then and now I am in a far superior position and this one should lend itself to helping me further my career. My gut has always said I would find my way to where I need and want to be and I am not going to stop trusting it.
So my dear one give me a kiss and I'll see you around sometime.
No comments:
Post a Comment