Visibility

And We're Back

Dear June,

Almost everything feels different to me than it did. It is surreal to have been gone for so long and then to be back now, not knowing exactly what I am doing.

When I think about us I can't help but smile. We are powerful, we are strong and I really think we are falling deeper and deeper. It is a mature love that feels so damn good.

I suspect you wonder if I have a gut feeling that I am not sharing with you but that is not the case. I feel a bit off kilter and I am not sure what is going to happen. This is new territory for me and I am trying to break it up into bite size pieces so that it feels a bit more comfortable.

That is because so much feels unknown to me. When I pull it apart so that I can try to see what the "right" thing to do is it all comes back to work first. Everything else grows/follows from that so I am trying to focus my efforts there and then work backwards.

All I am certain of is that if you hold my hand and walk with me I will share my thoughts and feelings with you.

In some ways nothing has changed, it is still a day-by-day thing. Just remember I love you very much.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...