Visibility

Blurring The Lines

Dear Sweet Juneleh,

I want you to remember that I moved heaven and earth to get to you. I did it because I said I would and I followed through. I am working hard to do it again but I really don't know what will happen.

Please don't take that to mean that there is a clock counting down the days because the focal point is not to change anything except the current place I hang my hat. I can't promise it won't be a huge change but I can promise that I am working hard to minimize it.

And I can tell you with complete certainty that after having been through hell and back together we can deal with whatever comes.

I know you just read that to mean that I am gone and that is not what I am saying. Just sharing some thoughts.

You know that I have some major things coming down the pipeline and that it occupies my mind. I wonder and worry about how to pay. But in some respects that plays into our hands because it costs a lot to make big moves and a cross town one is more economical and in many ways more likely.

If we both take a deep breath we also know that I am at the beginning stages here and that lack of response is not indicative of much. It is summer time and that impacts processes, slows them down. But it doesn't mean that can't change quickly.

What frustrates me the most right now is that some apps take forever to fill out because they were built by blind monkeys who never tried using them. It is tedious to fill out and fix everything ten times. I do it because it has to be done, but fuck...

Anyway, you know you are still my air and that when I hold on to something I don't let go easily. So trust in us and trust in the time we have as if there is no significant change at all.

I don't want us to get into stupid disagreements because we are nervous about something that might not happen. We'll take it day by day as we have always said.

Just hold my hand and be my girl.

I love you.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...