Visibility

A Few Words

Dear Juneleh,

Just want to remind you again that I love, love, love, love you. Sometimes the simple things are the best. I like thinking about quiet moments with you, watching movies, holding hands and just spending time with you.

I like the feeling of your body next to mine and the touch of our lips. I like knowing I can be one person with you, that I have a girl who will listen to all I have to say and open her heart completely.

I like the look in your eyes when you are happy, sad, angry and glad. Happy is always better, but the others work because they are you and I love, love, love, love you.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...