Visibility

Hold On To Me


Baby,

I know this is hard for you and want to remind you that it is no cake walk for me either. It is really fucking hard but it has to be done and if you look at my history I always do what has to be done.

Might not do it exactly the way some people want or think I should, but I do what has to be done because sometimes that is what life requires.

It was never a social experiment, don't twist my words, you know better. You know I love you.

If you want to view life solely in here and now terms than this really sucks and we have to consider making harder decisions. Or if you want to look at it a different way consider this could easily be a blip, just a short moment in time and it is the transition period.

Can't say exactly when I'll be back but what is different from before is then I didn't have a built in reason to come and now I do.

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...