Visibility

Short Of The Mark

Sometimes the words fall short of the mark. Sometimes I don't quite hit the spot I am aiming for and I find myself frustrated and flustered because what should be easy becomes difficult and I can't figure out why.

Don't know why the simple things are complex and the complex sometimes simple, just that they are. I go walking around trying to figure out how things are constructed and what serves as the motor and creates the motion.

I see layers upon layers and marvel at the complexity of it all. Look back at the past and see that what once was has always been. Technology or not relationships have never been anything but as they are.

There are those that love and love, those that love and lose and those that just love. Nothing is different from the time of the pharaohs to now. Man loved woman, woman loved man and sometimes they just kept each other company.

Sometimes it was better to have a warm bed and sometimes it was because they liked the person so much they couldn't help love them. Sometimes they learned they didn't have to like all of them and that it was almost better to have pieces and parts that didn't completely mesh because the friction created a warm feeling that helped them work.

And they remembered that work wasn't a pejorative term or something that was bad. It was part of the motor, the engine that helped keep them coming back together over and over again.

And they liked and loved each other very much because they recognized that even though sometimes it required work most of the time it did not. It was natural, normal and nice.

And sometimes the best thing about loving another are the moments where you aren't going crazy because they aren't close but when you are relaxed because you just know you have found the person that helps complete you and adds to the purpose you feel upon waking.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...