Visibility

The Next Chapter or Is it The same Chapter

Hi Juneleh,

I know sometimes you come here and wonder why I haven't updated it. I know you question things and wonder what to do and how to do it and ask yourself where my head is at.

And I want you to know that my feelings are no different. I don't just love you, I fucking love you.

Given the recent developments here I still don't know what they will lead to. I have some ideas, but I don't know for certain and that makes me as crazy as you already are. ;)

It is hard for all of the obvious reasons and I am doing the best I can. I feel better now that things have started but am still wired because there is a lot going on and until I get some of these things resolved I can't answer some of the other bigger questions.

But never forget that when you are thinking about me I am thinking about you. And don't forget that I don't really care about our differences. I think those are ultimately good things, if we agreed about everything life would be boring.

I don't worry about fighting with you. Really don't think we do that much, we have our moments and most of it is due to circumstances. Those might last for a bit, but they won't last forever and maybe one day we'll get a chance to see what that life together on a daily basis is like. Who knows.

Just wanted to remind you that even if I don't update this daily it doesn't mean I haven't been thinking about you. I love you and you are my girl.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...