Ask me again to tell you about the time we shared I'll repeat:
"This is where I moved from the past and opened the future."
It hurts to do this, hurts more than you know and more than I can properly articulate. Hurts not because I have gotten used to things but because it feels like someone is taking away a part of me, feels like the hollow hole is being filled with fire.
And though there are things to look forward to that will come along with this it doesn't take that pain away. It is not a substitute for what I have to give up.
But I have to go with my instinct and intuition. Have to say this is all part of something because it is what I feel and believe. Have to say this is happening because I have things I have to take care of and like Rick says to Ilsa
Where I'm going, you can't follow. What I've got to do, you can't be any part of. IlsaBut this isn't identical because there will be time for us. This is just the moment where I have to take care of the loose ends that are out there because if I don't they really will haunt me. I can't relax and ignore them.
But you need to remember that what happened in the old days is not the marker of what happens today. That really was a different time and we have proven that if we hold onto each other we can bend the world to our will.
Just have faith and believe in our love.
No comments:
Post a Comment