Dear Sweet Juneleh,
Here is a link to the song I was talking about. Here are the lyrics:
Don’t you try to tell me someone’s waiting. They’re not waiting for you. Oh and don’t you try to tell me that you’re wanted. That you’re needed. Cause it’s not true. I know why you’re lonely. It’s time you knew it too. No one will ever love you, no one will ever love you. No one will ever love you like I do.When you spend five years in through hell you have to figure out what you want to do. Some people lie down and give up and others keep going.
Why you always looking for the limelight? Ain’t you satisfied with me? For once why don’t you get down off your high heels, You’re no big deal. Can’t you see? I know why you’re lonely. It’s time you knew it too. No one will ever love you. No one will ever love you. No one will ever love you like I do. I’m all you got. I’m all you’ll ever need. I’m all you’ll ever have
I kept going and I kept believing that this crazy ass, irrational, illogical thought was right. It never made sense. It was never smart but I kept going because I just did.
I kept going because I promised my best friend a bunch of things. They haven't all happened yet, but they have have happened.
One of the best things to come out of this was that it made me a better writer. By forcing myself to explore the pain and ache I learned things I would never have figured out.
When I write about certain topics people believe because they know I am not trying to bullshit them.
The woman in Nashville has two daughters on the show. This is them. I like their version of the song.
Heading to other parts and places now.
No comments:
Post a Comment