Visibility

Your Hips Part II

Dear Sweet Juneleh,

Since you are back here in our own world I am going to tell you again I want to grab your hips and pull you towards me.

I love teasing you more than you know. It is all sorts of fun I would follow up on the conversation about whether you are fun to ride and reliable but you might take it the wrong way and I wouldn't want to ride you about that.

Damn, did I just say something about riding you again.

Bad Johnny, bad Johnny.

;)

Hope you are enjoying your day. Been working here, going to see a movie and coming back to work again. I am sure you will check in with me because you can't get enough bananas.

;)

Someone thinks you are kind of nifty sometimes.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...