Dear June,
I know it sounds goofy, but as I started writing this I heard the bells go off and there was a text from you. The phone's notifications are turned off so I didn't actually hear anything just knew to look down at the phone.
This will be short.
I am exceedingly grateful that we are talking again and an active part of each others lives. I am not intentionally trying to talk in circles around you. I know you like details. I am just taking a slower pace because I don't want you to feel overwhelmed by any of this.
I am good. I am happy. I am frustrated by some things but it is nothing that I am surprised by.
I love that you want to know more and want to help. You are. You help me more than you know. I have spent years feeling like I was taking care of things by myself and I could continue on that path.
I am glad I am not. I am glad you are in my life and I hope you never leave it.
Just taking my time now to let things unfold and to take care of you. You asked for simple so I am giving it to you.
If you ask what my gut says it says all is good. We still have this exceptional bond. Can't wait to see you again, so much easier to talk in person and faster. Easier to answer your six thousand questions.
-J
No comments:
Post a Comment