Visibility

Not G Rated

Dear June,

Every time I look at that recent picture of you I want reach through the screen and grab you. You may feel old but you look so damn hot in that picture.

Those songs do more than just sort of resonate for me.

Do you know how good it felt to hear and say I love you. Do you know how good it would have felt to kiss you, even though you fought the feeling. You can say what you want, but I know the look I saw.

For just a moment my girl was my girl again.

I understand the reason, the moment and the mood. And I still maintain that I can take you places no one else can because we have something more.

I wonder and "worry" about that kiss, because it could create a mess of sorts, but you would smile at it.

I could be more explicit here. I could be far more detailed, but I think I am going to hold back for just a moment and because I am going to see if you feel what I am thinking.

Yeah it is goofy, but it is really not a game I am playing. We missed each other.

Make of this note what you will, Johnny has broad shoulders.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which picture?

JohnnyandJune said...

Blue coat, black dress, pumps

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...