Dear Junie Junester,
You crack me up sometimes. I know my girl wants love letters but doesn't want to come out and say it. That is not code for what I want either, it is what I think you want.
I do know things about you. Many of them are things you have told me and some are things I observe but so much is just based upon what I feel/sense. It is sort of a cool but kind of odd way to be.
I am amazed by you in many areas. Yeah, I know that is not specific but I like making you think. Speaking of that you may think all I want to is ravish your body but that isn't it. Your mind and your heart catch me as they always have.
Can't wait to take a nap with you. The thought of spooning and holding you in my arms makes me smile. It feels good to have my pal back.
No comments:
Post a Comment