Visibility

Falling In Love...Again

Dear Juneleh,

Baby when you ask if I love you I am tempted to not respond because I think you know the answer. But I know you like hearing it as much as I do.

I love you. I do and not because of any one singular thing.

This post is tied into the idea I had.

There was a moment when we were texting this weekend where I had this thought, "we are falling in love again."

Now maybe that is nonsense. Maybe it is bullshit, hope or something other but I just don't think so. That is because those damn bells I talk about keep telling me that we are happier now than we were.

We don't just love each other, we like each other.

I understand your concerns. I understand your feelings and in many ways mine aren't much different. I did not like myself very much these last few years for a variety of reasons so simple makes me smile. Simple makes me jump up and down and wag my tail.

But I also have decided that after I ended up working/living in one of the last places I ever expected to that  I need to just roll with things.

And when I look at us because it is "us" I don't sit wonder and worry about whether I am going to have to figure out what do about it. I don't worry about whether we'll be good friends, lovers or an old married couple.

I just smile and enjoy because more than anything else that is what I want now. I want to just have that one person I trust and can lean on with anything. To me that is simple and all the rest is commentary.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...