In a few minutes you'll see my text about not writing any more tonight and then you'll try not to pout. But you'll come here and find a note from me and smile. I don't know what I am going to write about here because I am just writing some of the thoughts in my head,
I could write more explicitly about what I see and what I think. I could tell you that if we get to spend the entire night together I have a few ideas about what we will do but I am going to spell any of that out. You can either guess or ask and even then I don't know.
But spooning with you really does sound good and if I am being perfectly candid at some point I want your legs wrapped around me, don't care if you are dressed, just want to be close. I see so many images in my mind and have a million thoughts but some will have to wait.
Happy Hump Day.
No comments:
Post a Comment