Hi Baby,
Stopped and got a pizza, heard this song and smiled. I think it is about Blake Shelton's brother but there was a time when I associated it with you.
Have you noticed that I can be persistent and determined about things and people that are important to me.
This computer issue is making me fucking nuts, but I am not going to buy one now unless I have no other choice. Sooner or later I'll start seriously thinking about what to buy.
You have a bit of a problem. You love me and I love you. It is only getting deeper and we are not just walking away because this time is different. But you haven't any thing to worry about either, we are smart people and we'll figure things out.
It is sort of a role reversal because last time I was the one who was more nervous and now I am not. I don't see any reason to be. We'll figure it out.
Want to know why I am sure we are going to sleep together? Cuz you love me and it is going to be something you want to do. It just will. We aren't phased by each other and we can't get enough time together. It makes a difference.
Think about how nice it sounds to just share a bed. Are you telling me that at some point it won't go beyond that. c'mon now woman, you'll be the one who makes all the moves and then you'll blame me.
Anyway, I'll stop this because you are texting me to send you something. But even though you pretend yuo don't like hearing it I will tell you I love you again and maybe if you are lucky I'll tell you what else is on my mind.
No comments:
Post a Comment