I went looking for that blurb about astrology because I am curious about something. I'll write about it after the 'graph below.
Taurus and Virgo:
Both earth signs share the ability to communicate and understand one another intuitively. Their conversations get better over time and so does the relationship. They will understand each other’s goals and hopes for the future. There is an unspoken bond here that once established, hardly ever gets broken. They will provide each other with what the other person instinctively needs and desires sexually. You can’t go wrong with this astrological combination, period. A strong attraction and loyalty will keep these two together. Relatives can sometimes be a problem for these two. Virgos understand that listening to their Taurus can provide them the sort of answers that they cannot figure out on their own. The smart Virgo recognizes that Taurus mate knows how to reach them in ways that no other can. Focus on healing yourselves and each other and you will have a mate for life.
I have sometimes wondered if we broke each other. I wondered if we built a fire that was so big and so intense it just melted everything.
This may sound silly to you, but even though things changed it never felt like things really ended. That connection just continued in one way or another which I suppose is why I always write about it as being a fire.
Sometimes the flames are small and sometimes bigger.
When we said "I love you" to each other the other night I listened to your voice as I always have and watched your face.
It was just as real and honest to me as it has ever been.
I want it to be clear that I was listening and I heard you about the desire for a simple life. It is what I want too.
I don't see any reason why we can't be there for each other and do what the astrology says. I don't see why we can't be a rock or a port in a storm.
A couple more comments.
I truly am relaxed now but really want more time to talk and catch up. Five years of stuff and thoughts is floating around so it feels a bit more urgent but that urgency isn't something I have to pay attention to. I live here.
Anyway, I'll let you figure out what you are comfortable with, but I will yell at you about something. Don't be foolish and try to do everything on your own.
Let me help and lean on me a bit. We all need some kind of support and you shouldn't carry your load alone.
I'll be around.
-Johnny
No comments:
Post a Comment