Ok baby,
Here in our world I say whatever the hell I want because I can and it is because it is here. So if I feel like saying I want to hug, squeeze, kiss or make love to you than I will.
You can handle it and so can I. It is what happens when people love each other.
Relax your shoulders now, I like messing with you and I just kicked your butt again music maven.
Anyhoo, I want to reiterate something, if you want me to write something for you I will. I don't care what it is, give me the topic and I'll do it.
It is ok to ask.
And that is all I am sharing here right now. Got to run drop off some crap at the dry cleaners, make some coffee, return emails, return calls, make lunches, clean, write, run--I can never get caught up. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment