Good morning June,
7 AM and I am dashing off some quick unedited thoughts.
Listening to Springsteen sing Happy now and it seems appropriate. Thought about how you described yourself as just passing through the days and how sad that sounds.
Life is too short to just pass through. Things are hard sometimes, life gets rough and our job isn't always to ask how or why that is. Sometimes it is just to manage the days but we are also given the gift of finding the people that help us keep from drowning.
It won't always make sense or be obvious who they are and why it goes that way. But when you find them and realize you have them you have hold on because only fools throw that away.
We all have our baggage and crap we carry from the past and while we can't always ignore it we don't always have to let it dictate how the future goes. Sometimes you accept a gift and move ahead.
Stop asking me why I like you so much as if it is such a surprise. You deserve good things as much as the next person.
I like you and I love you and not just because I want to connect with you on the deepest possible levels. That astrology is right, I am convinced we are going to help heal each other. Don't know what the future holds and don't care, just like the smile in your voice and the knowing that you these posts I write you weren't all for naught.
The bond is getting deeper and though some things are much harder, more complicated I suspect things will be better this time around and that we may find ourselves falling deeper in love than ever before.
No comments:
Post a Comment