Hi Juneleh,
I thought about your question about the worst thing that happened during the past five years to see if I came up with any alternatives, but I think I touched the biggest. I am exhausted now, going to take a short nap.
Will blog more later, not sure if it will be here. Some of it is sort of up to you, I am not pushing. Going to let you figure out how much contact you want or not.
Last night really was great. You looked great too.
Nap time followed by sushi followed by a movie and maybe the gym.
P.S.
Just for the hell of it, MLBF.
Seems semi appropriate
4 comments:
Enjoy the movie. I'm taking a nap. Dying to see The Great Gatsby....
I am interested in seeing Gatsby too. I heard it was pretty good.
I saw Iron Man 3 last week, was fun. If I watch anything tonight it is going to be here.
Staying close to home tonight. Rest of the weekend is a different story.
I'm headed to sleep now. Just had sake. So exhausted. Just read this. It made me cry. Finally, something new. http://scienceblog.com/62971/cancer-drug-prevents-build-up-of-toxic-brain-protein/
Sounds very interesting, could be quite promising. Sleep well girly.
Post a Comment