Visibility

A New Beginning

Dear June,

Just turned on A New Beginning. Do you remember when I made that for you? I didn't know what I was going to write about and I saw the mix sitting there and thought it was appropriate because this is a new beginning for us.

This isn't as snarky as it sounds, but it was sweet of you to tell me that you missed me more than you realized. I don't know why I never stopped believing that, but I always did. I remember wondering what you would do if I showed up at your office and just kissed you.

It seemed ridiculous but part of me thought that maybe that is what I would have to do, grab you, pull you in and just kiss you. It was this feeling that one kiss would break the wall. But that night in the parking lot when you refused to kiss me, I knew.

You were stiff when you hugged me but you didn't push me away and then when I climbed into the car and played with your hair I could feel something and I knew that I could have forced the issue that night. If I pushed hard enough you would have kissed me, but I didn't want to give you any excuses.

So I tried to just bide my time and wait for a moment to get you naked.

But you know it is more than that because every time we are together there is a level of comfort that makes it clear that we are so much more than that. Doesn't mean that I am not working hard on bringing out the sex kitten that is slumbering inside you. She never died, she just got lost, you know directionally challenged and all.

Fortunately I know how to bring her back. I am going to make you shudder and wonder how you could ever forget just what kind of pleasure your body is capable of bringing you.

And I am going to remind you how good it is to be in love. It makes a huge difference in life and we will take all that we can get be it an hour, a day, a week or forever.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...