Visibility

Erotic Thoughts

Dear June,

Sometimes I want to write you the most erotic letter you have ever gotten. Sometimes I want to tell you about how one day I am going to have you again and again and again. Sometimes I want to tell you that I fantisize about cumming in your mouth and inside of you. Sometimes I want to tell you about how you do things to me that no one else has and that I know I can say the same for you.

Sometimes I think about about how all I want to do is make you feel waves of pleasure and joy.

Sometimes I think about it and I can't imagine it won't happen because it just feels like fate.

Sometimes I think about it and the most erotic thing isn't what you think I'll say. It is you in my arms and me listening to you breathe and the knowledge that you feel safe and secure.

But that is all I am willing to say now because

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...