Dear June,
Well lover girl dinner was awesome and not just the food. ;)
It was one more mathematical proof that proved to me my theorem about us is accurate. I love having you in my arms and look forward to spending more time with you next week.
I can't wait to wrap you in my arms and feel you relax and just listen to you breathe. People don't get very many chances to be with someone they truly love and like and we just did..again.
I hope you enjoyed it all as much I do. I would be quite surprised if you didn't.
I am going to encourage you again to just go with things. Think of this as being on a raft or in a kayak and we are just floating down a river.There are no storms on the horizon nor submerged objects to worry about overturning our vessel.
Might happen at some point, but not today, tomorrow or next week. Now is the time for two people who love each other to just let go and love.
Can't wait to massage you more and to put you to sleep for a bit. Your Johnny loves you.
No comments:
Post a Comment