Visibility

Dreams

Well woman I had a dream earlier today that we slept together. Didn't mention it because I don't want you stressed out about it, believe it or not I don't only associate you with sex.

But for what it is worth it was amazing for both of us so there is that.

I think the secret if there is such a thing is tied into how close we are. I think when we let things flow and trust each other is when things feel the best between us.

If there is a strain it is when we hold back or maybe that is just me.

Intuition is a funny thing. I don't want to believe in it because I can't touch it. Can't verify that it exists yet I find that many times it just works.

Can't wait to sleep with you, talking real sleep. It is going to feel so good to just relax. I have never given so much trust to anyone besides you. Sometimes it makes me crazy to just let go like that, but it feels good.

It is part of why I just know that we can heal each other. That trust is central to us. It is part of our cores as individuals, people who don't just let go but I know we do with each other.

BTW, I stopped writing for a few because we were just texting each other so if this rambles more than usual...

The trust we feel and have for each other is huge. It is powerful and if we let it we can use it to really build more happiness. Because we can use it to let go some of the weight we carry around.

When I see you this weekend I am going to wrap you in my arms and walk you to the bed and give you one hell of a massage. And then I am going to climb in with you, wrap you up again and make you feel secure so that you can sleep.

I love you so much baby, I hate that you are upset like this.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...