Visibility

Are We Falling Deeper In Love- A Survey

So I am taking a survey in which I am trying to determine if we are falling deeper in love. Now you might expect me to come up with a list of clever questions and answers in which I alternately make your heart melt and you smile so broadly it hurts.

But I am not going to do that this time because I want to post several times here and in the other places I haunt.

And because I just don't feel like it.

Besides I'll answer it in my way--

Yes.

That is how it feels to me. Deeper and more mature.

We may be tired and worn out by bits and pieces of life but we genuinely like each other and that is important.

I read recently that the couples that last the longest and do the best are the ones who are friends and as you keep telling me, we are that.

When we are together I always feel a little electrical charge and I can't ever imagine that going away. We like touching each other and being connected. Our communication is fantastic and I know that we understand how to take each other.

We may disagree on some things but the fundamental stuff is solid and that my sweet girl is a big part of why it works so well. And it is also a big part of why our sex life won't ever get old.

You may think I am exaggerating but I love kissing you and I love feeling you melt against me and knowing that you want me to just take you. Not just that, but knowing that your whole body is mine to "play" with turns me on like you don't know.

You are just sexy to me and always will be.

I may not be a teenager any more but I want to learn with you all over again.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...