Visibility

I Am Back

Dear June,

I suppose your wondering if I stopped writing because "I got what I wanted" and that you won't see these posts because of it.

Nah, that is not why. Mostly it is because I have been really busy at work and when I haven't been there I have been hanging with you. And it is because I wanted to see how you would react. Wanted to make sure you would be good with things.

You seem to be and my guess is that if you feel comfortable you are going to find yourself looking up at me more frequently and that makes me smile.

I feel like I am being squeezed on every side and sometimes the pressure makes me feel a bit crazy. You are not the cause or reason but you need to remember I will react strongly to some things because they are the areas that bother me the most.

So if I feel like you poked me there I might snap at you or I might not. I might not tell you I am aggravated because I don't want to fight and I don't think you mean to piss me off. We have enough nonsense without that.

If I think it is important I'll tell you but I don't see an upside to always saying what irks us about the other. Don't over analyze that or go asking me to give you examples because I don't have a list to share with you, other than the 30 years of blow jobs and sexual favors I missed out on. ;)

Just sharing the thought because this is our strength, the ability to communicate about it all and it is a big part of why we trust each other so much. And I suspect that trust is also tied into why sometimes it hurts more when one of us does something.

Anyway, don't get caught up in the female nonsense that makes you wonder why you haven't seen anything here.

Tried to take a nap but couldn't sleep so I grabbed a big cup of coffee and here I am. Going to update the other places too, at least some of them.

I love you baby, even when you are a PITA. ;) Hee hee

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...