Dear June,
This is going to be an erotic post because I am going to get inside your head and make you think of what you are going to feel when we see each other next time.
Since you trust me completely you will give yourself to me and I will take you back to our kingdom and you my queen will be loved, cherished, adored and utterly satisfied by this moment in time.
When you look into my eyes and see your reflection and feel the love I have for you and remember who we are together you will fall that much further and love that much deeper and I will kiss the tears away.
And you will watch me in amazement and remember just as I do all that we have regained and there will be the kind of joy that words cannot express.
How do I know?
You know the answer.
MLBF
No comments:
Post a Comment