Visibility

Tomorrow

Just want you to know I can't wait for tomorrow and that I have no stress where you are concerned.

I am wound up pretty tight right now, but I know what the reasons are and I have a plan for dealing with most of it.

That is qualified because some of it can't be controlled and that is what I am trying to do. Instead of taking my own advice to manage it I am trying to wrap it in a giant bear hug and force it to do what I want and I can't make that happen.

It makes me a little sad because I have spent so much time these last few years feeling like no matter how hard I tried it didn't matter. I recognize that some of that is unfair and that much of what happened had and has nothing to do with me, but it is just how I am sometimes.

But I am doing my best to just let go and in many ways I have been successful with it, but not all.

Just remember love of my life that you really do make it better and that sometimes it may feel like I am not sharing things but I am not trying to hide them. I just don't talk about some of it much because when I can't do anything it makes me a bit crazy.

And you know that when someone says no to me I am inclined to prove them wrong.

Anyway, the point is that soon you'll be here and I'll be all smiles and snores....;)

Can't wait babe.

No comments:

Featured Post

Walking In The Rain

Baby, you know that when you are so far away from me I get a terrible thirst. It is an itch that I can't scratch. You are my air. When m...